A ratty finger puppet to cut out and make.
- Right-click the picture below and chose 'Print Picture' to print it out onto thin card
- Cut out the shape, using a craft knife to open the slots
- Colour in, remembering that the body needs to be coloured on the back
of the printout, while the head is coloured on the front.
- Fold the ears forward
- Bring the head round into a cone shape, and fasten inside with sticky tape.
- Fold the head forwards and down, so that the tabs will fit into the two slots.
- Secure the tabs with sticky tape.
Annette, February 2004